I consider myself a work in progress.
I find it hard to believe in New Year’s resolutions. I try to work on myself non stop. It’s really pretty annoying if you ask me, but since you didn’t ask, I’ll just tell you.
I kinda feel like doing the resolution thing this year. Why not?
- I want to learn to speak Spanish. I HAVE to learn Spanish. I took a class once, but was rarely available because of my work. All I mastered was: “Professore, como se dise I don’t know what the fuck you’re saying in Espanol?” This is the year I will learn. I wonder if I can find any Spanish teachers in San Diego…
- I spend a lot of time on my computer. It annoys the hell out of the most important person in my life. Like BIG TIME. He fuckin hates it when I’m on this stupid thing. Although I insist on the fact that it’s my hobby and I really enjoy it, I agree with him. Too much is too much. I will seriously try to reduce my time on it. Starting now. Goodbye! (haha, no, not yet.)
- Less is more or less the new black. Especially when you live on a boat. I’m the kind of person that if I see something I like, I buy it. Kinda. In a nearly controlled way. But, that has to end now.
- I want to take a writing class. I love writing, shit, that’s obvious. Imma blogger. Of course I like to write. I want to improve my writing skills. Work on the craft as they say.
- Once upon a time I went to the gym 5 times a week. I was a work-out rat. Then I met the man of my life and I went off on the road with him to work on a race car. That schedule was insane. Totally insane! But now it’s over. No more excuse. My mail box is a few miles away from the marina. I will bike there at least 3 times a week to get my mail. It’s that simple. More biking and walking for this little happy camper.
That’s it. Everything else is to be honest shit I work on daily. It’s exhausting, but also rewarding. I like me. And that makes me happy.
Cheers peeps! And if I don’t come back tomorrow (because of the stupid resolution #2) have a friggin happy new year! Enjoy it…