I don’t know what I’m going through.
I think I may have some type of multiple personality disorder. At times I may be:
- Artsy and all creative with my markers and words writing poetry and drawing stuff that pops in my mind
- Funny, witty and snide, all for the benefit of a good laugh
- Deep and thoughtful like a Deepak Chopra wannabe
- All goody-goody saying the right thing, doing the right helpful gesture like a Mother Theresa wannaba
- Mean and laugh when it’s most inappropriate mainly because I’m uncomfortable…
I jump from one personality to the other usually forgetting who I was last. Today a ghost from my past reminded me of yet another personality I’d forgotten and left behind. Does a snake ever slither back to his old skin and reminisce?
I’ve done stuff. Stuff that could not evoke worst feelings about myself. What’s the opposite of proud? Shameful. Full of loathing shame…
You’ll know when I shake out of it, but til then I may take a break.